Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Today I was busy busy busy with my youngest grandson, Colton. He spent the last two nights with me and all day today (until about 8 pm). Here he is.



Isn't he cute?!?

     In spite of that, however, I managed to get quite a bit of crocheting done today.  First, I am participating in a CAL on Crochetville called 15 projects in 15 days.  You can see it here.  Day 1 on my list was to work on a potholder I started some time ago.  It is a large one in fall colors and I plan to add a leaf embellishment to it when it is complete.  Here it is as of this moment:


     I also worked on a pair of fingerless gloves for a friend/customer.  I completed one (except for weaving in the ends) and will do the other one tomorrow.  I realize the lighting is pretty bad on these pictures, but here it is, side one:


and the reverse side: 


     Please feel free to leave any comments for me here.  I would love to know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment