Thursday, November 1, 2012

A New Hook, RAOKS, and What I'm Doing Now

A New Hook

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I won my first Jimbo hook in the auction he just had and WOW! is it beautiful!!!  Jimbo, you are incredible!!!  Take a look at this beautiful thing!!!


It is a size L and feels wonderful in my hand.  I haven't had an opportunity to work with it yet, but am very much looking forward to doing so this weekend.  If there is anyone reading this who is unfamiliar with Jimbo's work, check him out here!


RAOKS

So, I listed a few wants on the Crochetville winter/holiday wish list this morning, and I have already been gifted, not once but twice!!!  Here are links to the wonderful patterns I have received from two VERY GENEROUS elfs!!!  Thank you again!!!



The first will be a gift for my daughter.  I hope to get it done in time for Christmas but I am so backed up right now I don't know whether or not I will make it...


What I am doing now...

So, you say, what are you working on now???  Unfortunately, my crochet time has been rather limited lately due to work and school.  I am working on a gift for my mom - see the pattern here, and a baby blanket of my own design.  I am also trying to get some hairbows made for my sweet little granddaughter,
Maraya
and blankets made for both of my grandsons,

Brennan
&

Colton

I also joined the 2012 Stocking Stuffer Swap and am planning a FABULOUS swap package for my awesome partner!!!  So excited about that!!!

I will post pictures of some of my projects very soon.  Please check back!  

Hugs to you,
Christie


No comments:

Post a Comment