Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Swap Teaser...

Hello again.  So, I am currently signed up for two swaps on Crochetville, the 2012 Stocking Stuffer Swap in which I am lucky enough to be paired up with Angelfire, and the 2012 Holiday Gift Exchange in which my partner is none other than GrammyRoberts!  I have been hard at work stalking posts and planning packages and wanted to give everyone (except you Bonnie aka Angelfire) a sneak peek at the stocking in progress for the Stocking Stuffer Swap.  Here is a picture taken yesterday afternoon.  It has actually come a long way since I took this, but I really don't want to give to much away just yet...


So, with the stocking almost done, I am turning my attention to deciding what I should stuff it with.  I have some ideas formulating in my head, but I am still trying to finalize a plan.

For GrammyRoberts' swap package, on the other hand, I admit to still being completely clueless.  I have some VERY general ideas as to what I want to do, but I think I have a long road ahead on that particular package.  Wish me luck please!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment