Saturday, January 24, 2015

All this spare time...

I had surgery on the 22nd to remove my gall bladder.  I didn't recover as well as hoped and, consequently, I am off work until February 2.  What to do with all this spare time?  Oh, I know!  Crochet!!!  Yay!!!  My parrot from a previous blog entry is still under construction but I have also started work on a beautiful scarf for my sister's birthday.  I am currently about a third of the way done with it.  Here is the pattern picture (NOT my picture!).
You can find this pattern here.

I am issuing myself a challenge in 2015.  My Ravelry queue is nine miles long (lol) and I have decided it is time to start working my way through it.  When I am finished with this scarf I am going to pick a pattern from my queue and start tackling them one at a time.  I also want to spend more time designing so I will likely have several projects going at once.  On the bright side, I will have lots of cool stuff to blog about.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment