Saturday, January 17, 2015

So much happening!

Hello everyone!  Perhaps my lack of posting recently can be forgiven when I explain that not only have I been working, but I have a new grandbaby and I had a gall bladder attack the other night that landed me in the hospital for a while and now I am planning to have surgery on Thursday.  Ugh.

Anyway, I have several things to show you.  Maybe you remember my last post and the owl hat that I made for my cousin's baby.  In case you missed that post, here is the picture again.
Isn't it cute?

I have since completed the set by making matching booties...

Crafty friends can find the basic pattern for these at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crocodile-stitch-baby-boots

and mittens.
Crafty friends can find the basic pattern for these

If you have been keeping up with my blog you also will know that I have been working on a custom order parrot for a friend.  It isn't anywhere close to done as yet (He is going to be quite large and lots of work), but here is a progress pic for those who might be curious.



Knowing that my little grand daughter would be arriving any day I made this little sweater dress for her on Tuesday, January 13.  

Crafty friends can find this pattern, which I have personally used dozens of times and highly recommend, at http://bellabambinaknits.blogspot.com/2007/08/sweater-dress-pattern.html

And, on Wednesday, January 14, the beautiful little recipient made her appearance.
Olivia Marie
6 lbs. 11 oz.
20 in. long

So, as you can see, the last two weeks have been quite busy around here.  I hope you are staying busy and creative as well.  As always, thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment