Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's an Owltastic Saturday!!!

     Happy Saturday everyone!!!  I hope your day has been fabulous!  Mine has been absolutely OWLTASTIC!!!  I know, I know, wrong bird.  I am supposed to be hard at work on a parrot.  I had a request from my cousin for an owl hat, mittens, and booties for her new baby and I took a parrot break to work on those.  The owl hat is almost done.  I don't have pictures yet (wow, that's becoming a habit) but I have a link to the pattern on Ravelry and a pattern picture.  Here is where you can find the pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crochet-owl-hat-newborn-adult and here is a picture from the pattern.  Again, NOT MY PICTURE.  I will post some pictures of my own work for you to ooooooohhhhh and aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh over tomorrow.  :D
Aren't they adorable?!?  The one I am making for my cousin's new baby girl is brown and pink but a brighter pink than what you see in the middle picture above.  The pattern is simple enough but I truly just hope it turns out well.  The eyes are always a challenge for me.  I'm never happy with them.  :(

Hugs and well wishes and, as always, thanks for stopping by.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment